Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christmas on the Disney Cruise Line

It is never too early for a little Christmas Spirit,
My favorite time of year is Christmas. And what better place
to spend the holidays than onboard the Disney Cruise Line.
For 2008 here is the decoration schedule for the ships, terminal and Castaway
Terminal-November 7-January 14
Disney Magic-November 15-January 15
Disney Wonder-November 9-January 13
Castaway Cay-November 27-January 13

The ships are truely spectacular all year but they take on a special
Magic at the holidays.
Here are a few photos I took on my Dec 6-9 Wonder Cruise Last year.

The atrium onboard the Disney Wonder
Disney Wonder
Outside the Theatre
Christmas Tree in the atrium
Gingerbread house along the hallway in between Tritons and Promenade Lounge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site,
and paragraph is really fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of content.


my web blog :: bmi chart
my site: bmi chart for men