Thursday, October 2, 2008

Magical vistas on a Disney Cruise

Sometimes the magic of a cruise is in simple things like Sunsets or looking out your porthole and finding a rainbow at sea. Enjoy these pics.


Took this one afternoon on a sea day, heading to Grand Cayman. I had gone back to my stateroom to grab some more sunscreen when I look out the window and a rainbow was out in the middle of the ocean.
This rainbow greeted us as we returned to the ship after a day at Castaway Cay.
Same rainbow as above on Castaway Cay. I liked taking this pic with the life preserver in the corner since I think the words on the preserver describe my feeling when I took this pic.
A Key West sunset. I had early dining on that cruise and was in Animators Pallete that night and everyone kept peeking at their watches to make sure they were outside at sunset to capture the amazing colors that you can only see in Key West. We all lierally slurped up dessert and ran out the hallway and out the door onto deck 4 just as the sun was setting.

1 last sunset photo from Key West Florida.

No comments: