Monday, April 27, 2009

Trip Report-Day 1 Dinner Pictures

Trip Report-Day 1
4/23/09
Dinner Pics
Well for our dining rotation this time we had PTA with a seating time of 8:15.
Parrot Cay, Tritons and Animators Pallate was to be our rotation.
We had already booked Palo for our 2nd night so we were all set for our rotation.
The 3 main dining rooms all have new menus and I was pleasently surprised by all the changes. Even though I have never had a bad meal onboard the Wonder or Magic it is good to see them changing things a bit.
For our servers this time we had Mihailo from Serbia and our Assistant Server was Veronica from Mexico. They were a great team and were always there to greet us with a smile and a great recommendation for dinner. Just as I have never had a bad meal onboard I have yet to have bad servers onboard either.

Our 1st night we ate at Parrot Cay.
My Entree that night was Grouper on top of saffron rice with shrimp on top. Snow Peas and a cream sauce.....yummy.

Josh had Rib Eye of Beef with a twice baked potato.


My dessert....Creme Brulee Cheesecake



Joshs dessert...a Sampler Trio...Lemon Merangue pie, Creme Brulee Cheesecake and Smores Cake.





No comments: