Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip Report Day 1-Misc. Photos around the ship

Trip Report-Day 1
April 23, 2009
Misc. Photos around the ship
One of my favorite things to do once onboard the Wonder or Magic, well after pigging out at the buffet of course..=) is to wander the ship and take pictures of all the familiar sights that have become so familiar to me over the course of my 10 DCL vacations.
This first night onboard was very special as it was Josh and my 50th night onboard Disney Cruise Line. See how much I love the cruise, I actually sat down one afternoon and figured out how many days I had spent onboard.




Deck 4 at night after dinner
Our 1st night towel animal...a swan

Dusk at sea


Sunset at sea



The view of the ocean out of our stateroom window




The hallway leading to the Walt Disney theatre. To the left in this picture is the Mickey Mates Retail shop and to the right is the Treasure Ketch retial shop. You can see the banners hanging, The Golden Mickeys was the show in the Walt Disney Theatre on the first night.


The Goofy Pool...for Families



The Quiet Cove Adult Pool...no one under 19 allowed. In other words....Paradise

Another view of the Adult Quiet Cove Pool.


The Mickey pool. For the little kids.

No comments: