Thursday, October 2, 2008

How I like to relive the magic of The Disney Cruise Line

Besides books on the Disney Cruise Line another way I like to keep the magic and wonder of a DCL vacation going is by decorating the walls with Merchandise and keepsakes from the ships.
These items are things I have bought over the years and they are all hanging or sitting by my desk in my office so that even on a dreary day I just have to look up or off to the side at home and there is a reminder of the Disney Cruise Line.
This was a purchase with purchase Pirates in the Caribbean litho that I had signed by Capt Thord. And of course I have one of my many Castaway Club flags hanging off the pic.
Here are 3 of my favorite items all together on my DVD case.

This is the old propellor clock that used to be in the staterooms. It is by Howard Miller Clock Co. so you can find this is some stores around.

This is the new clock in the staterooms. This one is done by Disney as it has a cruise line logo under the clock hands. It also has an alarm that plays When You Wish Upon A Star. This can be purchased onboard both the Wonder and Magic for $46.00

The ship model that is sold onboard

The cruise line map showing all the ports of call for the Disney Cruise Line. The bottom left corner is a Castaway Club Return Cruiser Magnet.

No comments: