Saturday, October 18, 2008

Walt

Sometimes as we experience all the Magic and Wonder of Disney, not just the Disney Cruise Line. But also WDW and Disneyland, Mickey and the Gang and all the amazing films and animated classics that have touched all of our lives. We forget that it all started with one man and one man's dream. Walt Disney was truely ahead of his time. He revolutionized the way we view entertainment and he brought to life so many wonderful stories and legends that we still share. Walt dies 10 years before I was even born but next to my parents I think he is the biggest influence on my life. I think he would be so proud of the amazing ships that Disney brought to life. And I hope his legacy and the foundation he layed for the company will continue on for decades to come.
I always get a picture of the Walt Disney Theatre whenever I go onboard the Magic or Wonder. Because without Walt none of it would be possible.



No comments: