Sunday, April 25, 2010

Disney Cruise Line DVDs

Reliving the many memories I have made from my 11 Disney Cruise Vacations is made easier thanks to the many audio and visual reminders of the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder I have around the house.
One of the best ways to remember the magic is through the DCL DVDs that I own.
The one on the left is called the Treasures of Disney Cruise Line and can be purchased on board the ship and also at Walt Disney World.
The DVD on the right is the current FREE DVD you can obtain by going to the Disney Cruise Website and filling out the form and they will send it out to you. It has ship tours, itineraries and more and is a great tool for planning your first DCL vacation or for remembering some of the sights and sounds.
Coming in June as part of the Disney Parks Set, the Travel Channel Disney Cruise Line Show will also be available and that will be on my must buy list.

No comments: