Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some of my favorite pictures from my December 2009 Disney Magic 7 night vacation

Now that I'm finally back and have some time to be able to post I will get around to doing a much belated trip report from my 11th Disney Cruise Vacation back in December 2009. But I figured I would share a couple of my favorite pictures from that trip onboard the glorious Disney Magic.

Gingerbread house in the Promenade Lounge
Castaway Club Swag. SInce this was our 11th trip and we are now Platinum level we got the additional goodies as well as free Palo and a free gift, which we chose the free bottle of champagne on our 1st night.
Perfect timing as we just departed Port Canaveral I got this beautiful shot as we said goodbye to Florida for a week.
The atrium decked out for the holidays.
The Disney Magic as we sailed off to Norman Island on our snorkeling excursion in Tortola, British Virgin Islands

1 comment:

port canaveral transportation said...

Yeah these pics are really great i love to know about Disney and vacations.