Friday, April 23, 2010

Trip Report-Day 1 (12/5/09) Dinner

Day 1-Dinner
12/5/09
So we were finally off and on our way on our 7 night Eastern Alternate Cruise. It had rained as we left Port Canaveral which was great because as we got out to sea it was cooler and very nice to stroll around deck prior to our dinner seating. We had as we usually do the late seating 8:15, which always works great for us. For those of you that have never been when you get your Key to the World Card at the terminal you will see a code for example this cruise it said
S2-APLAPLA Table:11
Second seating, Animators, Parrot Cay and Lumiere and then over again was my rotation and I was at Table 11.
So we headed to Animators Palate for our first meal of the cruise and as I have said before since they changed the menu I love Animators now where in the past I just kinda liked it.

The entryway decked out for the holidays
My dinner, Penne pasta with garlic cream sauce, julienne sliced turkey and proscuito with fresh shaved parmesan cheese.


Josh had Phyllo wrapped Salmon on a bed of potatoes and veggies

One of the best pictures I have been able to take inside Animators following the show



Back to our room and we were greeted by a Towel Swan and our extra box of truffles for being Platinum Castaway Club Members

No comments: